Forms & Apps

Forms & Apps

Thank you for selecting the most important link provided on this site. It is from this section that the real promise of e-government services will be made available to the public.

From these basic downloads of various forms and applications used to conduct business in College Township will come future interactive features intended to capitalize on available technology. Scroll down to see the various forms available to you.

Please make note to notify the PA One-Call System BEFORE you start to dig.

Pennsylvania One Call System, Inc.
925 Irwin Run Road - West
Mifflin, Pennsylvania 15122

PENNSYLVANIA LAW requires that EXCAVATORS call not less than three (3) nor more than ten (10) working days before beginning work to:

Permit Applications and Forms
Click above to see the full list of Zoning Applications, Use of Public Property, Special Event, Temporary Business, Solicitation, Signage, AND Engineering Driveway & Utility Applications for Permits for reference and printing.

Right-To-Know Request Form
On February 14, 2008, Gov. Ed Rendell signed into law Act 3 of 2008, The Right-To-Know Law.

ABC Application
In order to be considered for a position on College Township's 'Authorities, Boards and Commissions', you must be a resident of College Township and submit a completed 'ABC Application' to: College Township Municipal Offices, 1481 E. College Ave., State College, PA 16801.

College Township encourages residents to consider lending their expertise to one of the many authorities, boards, commissions and committees whose work and dedication have enhanced the quality of life here in College Township.

College Township Complaint Form

Dog License Application Form, Centre County
The Bureau of Dog Law Enforcement, Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, encourages you to follow the basic rules of good pet ownership by starting with a valid license for each dog you own. A dog license application is available below. To read the Pennsylvania Dog Laws, click 'Read More'.