The College Township Industrial Development Authority (CTIDA) seeks to promote a vibrant, diversified, and sustainable economy to enhance the quality of life in College Township and throughout the Centre Region and Centre County. The CTIDA will actively support, encourage and further the interests of new and existing businesses and industry for the purpose of retaining and expanding existing job opportunities, attracting new jobs, and stimulating the investment of capital into College Township.
The CTIDA dedicates its’ resources to assist and promote growth by helping businesses to be competitive and profitable. Working closely with Centre County economic development partners the CTIDA will:
• Assist in the planning, funding, and development of sites, infrastructure, and other programs and activities to facilitate business development and expansion
• Be accessible to new and existing businesses to identify and mitigate obstacles for growth and to exploit new opportunities for growth.
• Provide Financial Assistance, Business Incentives, Loans, Lines of Credit, and assist in acquiring grants for eligible businesses.
• Provide guidance and resources for interested businesses to access available advisors and counselors who would offer successful strategies for business development and growth.
• Will maintain ongoing relationships with local elected officials and economic development allies to further College Township economic development program objectives.