Below are frequently visited links:
- 2024 Land Development and Subdivision Plan Submission Schedule (PDF)
- Application for Plan Review - Subdivision and/or Land Development Plan (PDF)
- Land Development and/or Subdivision Plan Submission Checklist (PDF) - Must Be Completed in Full - Submissions will be subject to a completeness review. If the submission is found to be incomplete, it will be deemed incomplete and will need to be resubmitted fully. Only after a land development plan packet is deemed complete will the official time clock start for review.
- Back up Documents for Plan Review Submission Application (PDF)
- Exterior Lighting Guidelines and Checklist (PDF)
- Application for Minor Plan Review (PDF)
- Declaration of Stormwater Management Easement (DSAME) (PDF)
Special Note Re: College Township Water Authority
When submitting a plan for review by staff for the planning commission, you must also submit, if applicable, to the college township water authority for resolution of any outstanding water line issues.
Council and/or Planning Commission Submission
When submitting a plan for Council and/or Planning Commission review, please provide hard copies as required on the application for plan review and also provide a digital copy of the plan for our projector equipment. Please see the revised application for plan review above for current plan submission requirements. You can email the plan or if the plan is too large, feel free to use "we transfer" or "dropbox."
Plan Submission for Signatures
When submitting a plan for signature, the Township requires at least one full set of the final revised plan in paper in addition to the signature page for recording. Please submit your plan for signature to allow enough time to obtain signatures before your recording deadline. At times it may take up to three weeks to obtain Planning Commission and Council signatures due to individual schedules. If you have any questions, please contact the engineering department at 814-231-3021.
*Within 10-days after the Recorder of Deeds has properly recorded the subdivision or land development plan, a paper copy shall be forwarded to the Engineering Senior Support Specialist by the applicant, including the endorsement of the Recorder of Deeds. A complete electronic package of all related documents shall also be submitted by the applicant at this time and shall include transportation reports, stormwater reports, all related maps or plan sheets, as well as any other documentation requested by the Township. An applicant may request an extension to the 90-day recording deadline set in the conditional approval letter, pursuant to payment of fees for such as noted in §A203-14 of the Township Ordinance
The DSAME form may be required under the Township Stormwater Ordinance. Do not forget to attach the required Appendix "A" to the document before recording. If you have any questions regarding this form, please feel free to contact our engineering team.
1481 E College Avenue
State College, PA 16801
The College Township's Engineering Department is located on the main floor of the Township Municipal Building.
Monday through Friday
8 am to 5 pm
Donald FransonP.E., P.L.S., Township Engineer
Sharon MeyersSr. Support Specialist - Engineering/Planning
Jere NorthridgeAssistant Township Engineer
Shane AdamsGIS Specialist / Field Technician