Local Traffic Advisory Committee (LTAC)
The Local Traffic Advisory Committee (LTAC) was formed by Council in 2000 for the purpose of formally reviewing neighborhood traffic conditions that may warrant traffic-calming consideration. LTAC meets on an as-needed basis, as directed by Council.
2018 LTAC Committee Members:
Donald Hartzell, Chair
Ronald Smith, Ph.D., Vice-Chair
R. Pat Vernon
Carla Stilson, Council Representative
Garry Williams, Staff Representative
Kent Baker, Staff Representative
Based on Council remanded assignments; LTAC Meeting Notices are posted at the Township Office and advertised seven (7) days prior to the meeting date in the legal section of the local newspaper (Centre Daily Times).
The College Township Local Traffic Advisory Committee (LTAC) meets at:College Township Municipal Building 1481 East College Avenue State College PA 16801 Phone: 814-231-3021
The building is handicapped accessible with elevator service available in the main floor foyer. Please phone 814-231-3021 should you require any special-needs assistance.
Click on the link(s) below to view the adopted Traffic Calming Guidelines
Immediately following the Guideline link(s), you will find Meeting Agenda(s).
Further noting that LTAC approves subsequent meeting minutes at their next meeting, as they become available, approved meeting minutes are posted.
- College Township Traffic Calming Study & Approval Guidelines
- 2012 Pennsylvania Traffic Calming Handbook - PUB 383
- 2017 Klinger Heights - Clover Road Traffic Study Report
- Agenda - Wednesday, February 21st @ 7 PM
- LTAC Recommendation Memo
- Presentation - Right-Out-Only Plan SR 26 & Clover Rd
- Cost Estimate - Right-Out-Only
- Presentation - Concept Plan Clover Rd - Hillview Ave - Elmwood St
- Cost Estimate - Concept Plans